Murder can be such a drag…
This ain’t your grandma’s whodunnit novel – the queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race present a crime thriller like no other in Death Drop: A Dragatha Christie Murder-Mystery. Join Courtney Act and Monét X Change for this outrageous, socially distanced comedy, sashaying into the Garrick Theatre.
Set in the early 90s, Death Drop sees our queens attend a party to die for (literally) on Tuck Island. As each guest reveals the sordid secrets of their suspicious past, they start disappearing one-by-one – leading to a bone-chilling, gut-busting conclusion as the culprit is revealed.
Cast & Creative
Death Drop features Drag Race superstars Courtney Act and Monét X Change alongside a fabulous cast of drag artists including Kemah Bob, LoUis CYfer, Anna Phylactic, Holly Stars and Vinegar Strokes. The idea was conceived by Christopher D. Clegg and the script was written by Holly Stars.
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms – if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address – this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”
Note that while London remains under Covid High-Level restrictions, by continuing with your booking you agree that the seats you are purchasing will enable only members of your household or support bubble to sit together.
Runtime for Death Drop at the Garrick Theatre is currently to be confirmed.
Suitable for Children?
Death Drop is suitable for those aged 12 and up.