Experience David Walliams’ hilarious children’s classic live with Billionaire Boy tickets
Following the highly successful run of Gangsta Granny at the Garrick Theatre in 2017, Birmingham Stage Company are bringing another well-loved David Walliams book to the theatre with Billionaire Boy.
At only twelve years old, Joe Spud is the richest boy in the country! He has everything a boy could possibly want, including a whopping £100,000 a week pocket money! The one thing he doesn’t have, though, is a friend. In a quest to find some chums, he leaves his posh school and starts at the local comprehensive. Things don’t go according to Joe’s plan and as whacky and hilarious adventures occur, he realises that money certainly can’t buy everything!
Cast and Creative
Neal Foster writes and directs this adaptation of the best-selling children’s novella by David Walliams, who as well as being a prolific kids’ author is also a household name for television comedies such as Little Britain and Come Fly With Me.
Matthew Gordon plays Joe, with Benedict Martin as Dad and Ifran Damani as Raj. Jacquiline Trousdale designs the set and costumes, with Jason Taylor providing the Lighting design and Nick Sagar designing Sound.
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms – if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address – this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”
Note that while London remains under Covid High-Level restrictions, by continuing with your booking you agree that the seats you are purchasing will enable only members of your household or support bubble to sit together.
Suitable for Children?
Billionaire Boy is suitable for those aged 5 and up. All persons entering the theatre must have their own ticket. Please note that the theatre does not supply booster cushions.
Tickets for Billionaire Boy at the Garrick Theatre London are now on sale now. Book online here.