Potted Panto returns to the Garrick to save the 2020 festive season with a madcap rush through 7 of your favourite pantomimes in 70 crazy minutes! This zany production by CBBC’s Dan and Jeff is celebrating its 10th anniversary and is ready to bring plenty of Christmas cheer to audiences of all ages from 5th December.
All of the classic Pantos have given a twist and been crammed into Potted Panto‘s runtime. Cinderella must find her royal baby’s daddy at the Ball. Dick Whittington’s strolls down London’s streets paved with gold. Aladdin’s Genie is ready to grant you a wish. Sleeping Beauty slumbers while a fearsome giant comes crawling down Jack’s beanstalk to crush Snow White and the seven dwarves. It’s all happening in Potted Panto!
For those who just cannot decide which pantomime to see… Why not see them all?
Cast and Creative
Richard Hurst (Potted Potter) directs Potted Panto, with design by Simon Scullion, lighting design by Tim Mascall and sound design by Tom Lishman.
CBBC double-act Dan and Jeff star as a myriad of roles! Best-known for presenting on CBBC, the pair have created previous successes including Potted Potter, Potted Pirates and Potted Sherlock. Daniel Clarkson has appeared in television shows including Where the Heart Is, Coronation Street and Emmerdale, and has also starred in Accidental Death of an Anarchist and Little Shop of Horrors. Jefferson Turner has featured on Blue Peter, Richard & Judy and Big Brother’s Little Brother.
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms – if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address – this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”
Note that while London remains under Covid High-Level restrictions, by continuing with your booking you agree that the seats you are purchasing will enable only members of your household or support bubble to sit together.
Show Lengths and Times
Potted Panto opens at the Garrick Theatre London on December 5th 2020 for a socially distanced run that plays until January 10th 2021.
Show running time is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes with no interval.
Suitable for Children?
Potted Panto is suitable for those aged 6 and up. All persons entering the theatre must have their own ticket. Please note that the theatre does not supply booster cushions.
Tickets for Potted Panto at the Garrick Theatre London are now on sale and you can book them above, by using the search form on the right of the page.
Have you seen Potted Panto? If so please share your thoughts in the comments section below!